adityasingh.asia ( Individual )
- WHAT INFORMATION DOES ADITYASINGH.ASIA COLLECT?
In order to write article or subscribe on this Site, you must first complete the registration process. During the registration process, we collect personal information such as your name and email address. Once you complete and submit your registration, you have opted in to receive email communication from us.
- Information You Provide to Us:
- Information Collected Automatically:
- When we collect usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to the Website and to which pages within the Website), we only use such data in aggregate form, in a manner that assures your anonymity. We may provide this aggregate usage information to our partners; our partners may use such information to understand how often and in what ways people use our Website, so that our partners, too, can endeavour to provide you with an optimal online experience.
- E-mail and Other Communications:
We may contact you, by email or other means. For example, we may send you newsletters and notification for our post update when subscribed. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference by either unsubscribing from the email or writing to us at email@example.com.
III. WILL ADITYASINGH.ASIA SHARE ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information in personally identifiable form to anyone.
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. If you access your account via Facebook Connect, you may have additional or different sign-on protections through Facebook. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password (or other sign-on protections) appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you’ve provided to us:
- name and password
- email address
- user profile information and User Content, including images you have uploaded to the site
The information you can view and update may change as the Website changes. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
- You can always elect not to disclose information to us. However, please keep in mind that we may need some information to allow you register with us or to take advantage of some or all of our features, and if you choose not to provide that information, your ability to use our Website and services may be limited.
- You may be able to add, update, or delete information as explained in Section V above. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. You may request deletion of your account by visiting your account settings. Please note that some information may remain in our private records after your deletion of such information from your account. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information even if you update or delete it, but we will not use that information in a manner that would identify you personally.
VIII. QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to email@example.com . We will make every effort to resolve your concerns. Effective Date: [February , 2017]