Were you looking for a way to start collecting and sending payments for selling your ebooks, or for your small or medium scale business??
Instamojo is your answer. It is the simplest payment gateway and online payment collection method, which enables you to start collecting payments through your app, your website, through even emails, Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram.
All you have to do is to just Signup with Instamojo either with your email or with your social media accounts, add your personal and bank account details (along with your PAN details) and you are ready to start collecting payment instantly (upto INR 10,000/- without submitting documents physically).
Instamojo – Simplest Payment Gateway in India for collecting and receiving payments online
I found Instamojo in around 2015, when I was looking for a ready to use payment gateway for my small scale ecommerce business that time.
And the best thing about it was and still is its easy to use UI and ready to collect payment method. Which now the Paytm has also opted in a similar fashion.
It is most suitable for:
- Store Owners,
- Bloggers selling ebooks,
- Developers selling plugins and other custom platforms,
- For Woocommerce/Wordpress Stores,
- For WHMCS platforms,
- Even for all the carts like Magento, CS-cart and Opencart
Payment Options & Features of Instamojo:
- Simplest API’s: You can integrate your store and app with the API’s they provide and start collecting payments instantly on your own store.
- Payments on Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, and Twitter: You can start collecting payments through the payment link that Instamojo provides you.
Via sending that link through any of the social media platform and even by sending it to your customers via email.
- Online Store: Create your own free online store and start collecting payment through it.
- Payments via your @username: While signing up you will get a unique username for collecting payments. https://www.instamojo.com/@username .
One of the best things about Instamojo is that you don’t have to pay any annual charge to them. And your customers only have to pay 2% + INR 3.0 per transaction.
Drop your reviews below, if you have already used it and share your experiences with us.
And if you think any of your friend or relative could get benefitted from this article, please do share this article with them.
Latest posts by Aditya Singh (see all)
- XSHOP WooCommerce Theme Review: What’s Good & Bad in it? - July 23, 2017
- Best Magento Themes for Fashion 2017 - June 18, 2017
- Freelancing: Tips to Calculate your Freelance Rate - May 21, 2017